Daily News Egypt

UAE's Al-Nebras Group launches 2020 acre agricultural city in Beni Suef - Daily News Egypt

Advertising Area




Advertising Area




UAE’s Al-Nebras Group launches 2020 acre agricultural city in Beni Suef

The project aims to distribute land to investors, giving them 60%, while the remaining 40% will be distributed among the youth


The United Arab Emirates’ Al-Nebras Group recently launched the agricultural city Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan on an area of 2020 acres located in Beni Suef.

The ceremony was attended by former investment minister and Chairperson of Ayadi Company Osama Saleh, as well as head of the Consumer Protection Agency Atef Yacoub and Emirati businessman Saeed Swidan. A number of members of parliament and businessmen were also in attendance.

The project aims to distribute land to investors, giving them 60%, while the remaining 40% will be distributed among the youth.

Small-scale farmers are planning to receive 5 acres ready for agricultural use, which include a house and living facilities for support.

The project’s second phase will target the establishment of factories to store production and export it abroad.

 

Advertising Area

Advertising Area




https://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2016/05/05/uaes-al-nebras-group-launches-2020-acre-agricultural-city-beni-suef/
Breaking News

No current breaking news

Daily News Egypt Android App Available for free download on Google play
View
Daily News Egypt Ios App Available for free download on APP Store
View