Tag: Emaar

Emaar Misr, Emaar Hospitality Group inaugurate Address Marassi Golf Resort

Egypt is embarking upon massive projects and will transform North Coast into…

Daily News Egypt Daily News Egypt

Emaar, BPE Partners, and SODIC shows interest in managing HHD

The company has seen great interest from real estate developers, and the…

Alyaa Stohy Alyaa Stohy

Emaar, Misr El-Kheir sign protocol to develop ‘Boyout El Kheir’ project 

The cooperation is under the supervision of Ministry of Solidarity and the…

Shaimaa Al-Aees Shaimaa Al-Aees

Emaar Egypt shares decline to EGP 3.71 per share

The shares declined amid active trading exceeding 77m shares, at a total…

Shaimaa Al-Aees Shaimaa Al-Aees

Trading on Emaar stocks begins Sunday, EGX-30 registers 1.16% decline

Emaar’s shares coverage is record breaking, EGX head highlighted

Sara Aggour Sara Aggour

“Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience” to return for the third round

Global fashion legends and emerging talents to showcase their latest creations at…

Nayera Yasser Nayera Yasser

Emaar expects EGX approval for capital increase

Company set allotment ratio for its Initial Public Offering (IPO) at 2.78%…

Daily News Egypt Daily News Egypt

52 million subscriptions in Emaar Misr’s IPO

Subscriptions phase started on 16 June, will last until 25 June

Daily News Egypt Daily News Egypt

Emaar sets share price at EGP 3.5-EGP 4.25

Around 15% will be offered publicly, remaining 85% will be offered privately…

Daily News Egypt Daily News Egypt

Emaar, Orascom Constructions listings approved days before Economic Summit

OCI is the first foreign company to list its shares in EGX…

Daily News Egypt Daily News Egypt