Daily News Egypt

FIHC to build $211 mln sugar refinery: paper - Daily News Egypt

Advertising Area



Advertising Area




FIHC to build $211 mln sugar refinery: paper

Egypt’s state-owned Food Industries Holding Company (FIHC) received offers from German and Japanese company’s to build a LE 1.2 billion sugar refinery, a newspaper reported on Monday. FIHC said it would own a 40 percent stake in the refinery, while the private company will own the remaining 60 percent, Al-Mal newspaper said. Construction will begin …


Egypt’s state-owned Food Industries Holding Company (FIHC) received offers from German and Japanese company’s to build a LE 1.2 billion sugar refinery, a newspaper reported on Monday.

FIHC said it would own a 40 percent stake in the refinery, while the private company will own the remaining 60 percent, Al-Mal newspaper said.

Construction will begin in mid-January and take two years. The refinery will be financed through bank loans, the newspaper said.

FIHC officials contacted by Reuters were not immediately available to comment.

Advertising Area

Advertising Area



https://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2010/06/21/fihc-to-build-211-mln-sugar-refinery-paper/
Breaking News

No current breaking news

Daily News Egypt Android App Available for free download on Google play
View
Daily News Egypt Ios App Available for free download on APP Store
View