Commercial International Bank (CIB), Egypt’s leading private sector bank, has released the names of the small businesses that will benefit from the Bank’s “Growing Together” initiative.
The winners will receive a host of non-financial services valued up to EGP 250K, based on each company’s individual needs, which will be provided by the Bank’s partners in the Business Solutions Program.
This ceremony was attended by DR. Dalia Abdel Qader, CIB’s Chief Sustainability Officer; Mr. Rashwan Hammady, CIB’s Retail Segments and Products Head; and Mr. Hany El-Dieb, Head of Business Banking Segments, Products & Credit Relations Management. CIB believes in the importance of small companies and their contribution to economic growth. The “Growing Together” initiative was created as part of the Bank’s strategy to support small companies, which in line with the Egyptian government’s and the Central Bank of Egypt’s initiatives to encourage banks to support the needs of this sector.
“This initiative aims to provide small companies with a set of services that go beyond traditional financial services to help them expand and develop their businesses, which is part of CIB’s strategy to support small- and medium-sized companies by creating partnerships through which to develop their investments and maintain the continuity of their businesses,” said Mr. Hany El-Dieb, Head of Business Banking Segments, Products & Credit Relations Management.
The number and quality of applications exceeded the Bank’s expectations and made the selection process for the interviewing panel highly difficult. The selected winners represent promising small businesses that the Bank would be honored to help grow and develop.
During the ceremony, the winning companies presented their business models and highlighted their plan to grow and enhance their operation models through CIB’s support.
The winners of CIB Growth’s “Growing Together” initiative are as follows:
- Deben Treasury Management Solutions: A SaaS solution product
- Dryve Egypt: First peer-to-peer car sharing platform in the MENA region
- SEITech Solution: A leading provider of cutting-edge technologies and services
- Aman Leek: A medical insurance digital solution
- OTO Group: A virtual life-training platform
- Cognative Translation Services: Language and localization services
- Dr. Mahmoud El-Wasefy Clinic: Psychiatric services
- Flowrista: A mobile application and e-commerce store for flowers and gifts
- General Group: A shipping agency
- Petrotech for General Contracting: For renewable energy and electrical contracting
- Max Speed: For transportation, logistics, and recruitment