Daily News Egypt

Child dies after swallowing meat - Daily News Egypt

Advertising Area



Advertising Area




Child dies after swallowing meat

CAIRO: A child died on the way to hospital after a piece of meat was stuck in his throat, the press reported. The child Ahmed Ismael who lives in Al Nozha, Heliopolis crept to a bowl of meat that was left on the floor by his mother Mahrusa Abu Al Hassan. He swallowed a chunk …


CAIRO: A child died on the way to hospital after a piece of meat was stuck in his throat, the press reported. The child Ahmed Ismael who lives in Al Nozha, Heliopolis crept to a bowl of meat that was left on the floor by his mother Mahrusa Abu Al Hassan. He swallowed a chunk of meat and suffocated as it blocked his throat. The building’s porter, who found the woman screaming hysterically at the gate while carrying a motionless child, stopped a cab and asked the driver to rush her to Heliopolis Hospital. At the hospital a group of nurses and doctors carried the child to one room where he was examined. She was told that he had asphyxiated to death minutes after he swallowed the meat.

Topics: Aboul Fotouh

Advertising Area

Advertising Area



https://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2007/02/06/child-dies-after-swallowing-meat/
Breaking News

No current breaking news

Daily News Egypt Android App Available for free download on Google play
View
Daily News Egypt Ios App Available for free download on APP Store
View
Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com