The German-Arab Chamber of Industry and Commerce (AHK) held its first board meeting in the presence of the newly elected Board members for the 2022-2024 term at the chamber’s headquarter in Cairo.
President and CEO of Elsewedy Electric Ahmed Elsewedy was elected President of the Board of Directors, President of INP Egypt LLC Alaa Kamal assumed the post of Vice-President of the Board of Directors of the Chamber, and Xavier Verfaillie is the elected Treasurer.
The Board of Directors includes seven members each from the Egyptian and German sides and the CEO of the AHK.
Below are the member of the Board of Directors:
- Ahmed Elsewedy
- Alaa Kamal
- Jan Noether — Board Member and CEO of the AHK
- Ahmed Fikry Abdel Wahab — Board Member and Managing Director of East Port Said Development Co.
- Bahaa Badie Dimitry — Board Member and VP of Fresh Group
- Mohamed Tarek Al-Gamal — Board Member and Chairperson of Redcon for Offices and Commercial Centers
- Mohamed Alaraby — Board member and CEO of Alaraby Group
- Nader Riad — Board Member and CEO of Bavaria Egypt
- Raafat Al-Khanagry — Board Member and CEO of Al-Khanagry Group.
- Andreas Beckers — Board Member and Country CEO for Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions Egypt
- Gerd Bitterlich — Board Member, President, and CEO of Mercedes-Benz Egypt
- Hatem Ismail — Board Member and Managing Director of Bayer
- Mostafa Al-Bagoury — Board Member and CEO of Siemens Egypt
- Sameh Sabry — Board Member, Senior VP, and Managing Director of Wintershall Dea
- Xavier Verfaillie — Board Member and Managing Director of CCH Egypt and BASF Egypt LLC.