Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouly followed up on the latest developments concerning the government’s complaints system that is affiliated with the Cabinet on Saturday.
He said that the Unified Government Complaints System (UGCS) remains vigilant in its work towards upgrading the level of services provided to citizens, stressing his keenness to continuously follow up on the processing of complaints by the relevant government agencies.
For his part, Director of the Unified Government Complaints System Tariq Al-Refai stated that the system received and dealt with 98,500 complaints and requests over July.
He elaborated that 56% of these complaints and requests were received through the UGCS’ call centre, and the remaining 44% were received through the system’s electronic portal and various other registration channels, which allow citizens to lodge their complaints 24/7.
Al-Rifai added that of the total number of complaints, 77,000 were reviewed and examined by the relevant authorities in July, noting that 4,000 other complaints are currently being processed.