Daily News Egypt

Egypt's smartphone brand market shares for March - Daily News Egypt

Advertising Area




Advertising Area



Egypt’s smartphone brand market shares for March

Samsung’s dominance of the smartphone market continued in March, taking the largest share of. The company also increased its market share of sales by 4% month-over-month. According to StatCounter, Samsung’s market share of total mobile market sales in Egypt increased from 39% in February to 43% in March. Samsung continued to be at the forefront …


Samsung’s dominance of the smartphone market continued in March, taking the largest share of. The company also increased its market share of sales by 4% month-over-month.

According to StatCounter, Samsung’s market share of total mobile market sales in Egypt increased from 39% in February to 43% in March.

Samsung continued to be at the forefront of Egypt’s smartphone brands in terms of market share for March 2018 sales.

Huawei retained second place despite its market share falling by 1%. The company’s market share of mobile sales in Egypt fell to 13% from 14% in February.

Apple ranked third in terms of market share of smartphone sales in Egypt, despite the sharp decline in sales in March. iPhone sales fell 13.7% in February to 10.7% in March, with Apple losing about 2% of its market share in a month.

Lenovo came in fourth on the list in terms of market share of smartphone sales. Its market share declined slightly in March to 7.2% from 7.4% in February.

In fifth place came Infinix, although its share fell slightly in March to 4.5% from 5% in February 2018.

HTC came in the sixth spot, marking a slight increase in market share in March, rising from 3% in February to 3.5% at the end of March.

Tecno Mobile came seventh in terms of market share and maintained almost the same level from February, with an almost negligible increase. According to the report, the market share of Tecno Mobile in Egypt increased from 2.2% in February to 2.3% in March 2018.

Nokia continued to rank eighth on the list, with its market share falling from 1.7% in February to 1.5% at the end of March 2018.

Topics: smartphone

Advertising Area

Advertising Area



https://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2018/04/14/egypts-smartphone-brand-market-shares-march/
Breaking News

No current breaking news

Receive our daily newsletter
Subscribe