– 4 chicken thighs
– 3 coloured bell peppers, chopped in cubes
– 2 tomatoes, cut in quarters
– 1 red onion, cut in quarters
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 1 tablespoon paprika
– 1 tablespoon oregano
– Salt & pepper to taste
– Preheat oven to medium heat (180-200 C) while you prepare your tray and chicken.
– Wash chicken well with vinegar and salt, drain, set aside
– Cut peppers, onions, and tomatoes and set aside.
– Place the chicken in tray and vegetables around it – do not cover. Add vinegar, oil & spices and coat chicken well making sure all sides of chicken and vegetables are well seasoned.
– Place tray on the centre rack of the oven for approximately 40-50 mins, or until juices run clear. Make sure to baste the chicken with the sauce in the tray, to get a crispy coat and a nice colour.
– Remove from oven and serve hot with vegetables