- 5 potatoes medium size halved– ba-ta-tes
- mushrooms (as many as you like) –‘esh el gho-rab
- 3 tbsp olive oil – zeit za-toon
- 1 piece skinless salmon fillet –sala-mon
- 1 tsp vinegar – khall
- 1 tsp mustard –mos-tar-dah
- 1 tsp honey – a’sal
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped – ba’-doo-nis
- salt and pepper – malh and fel-fel
- Heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- On a baking sheet, mix the potatoes, mushrooms, one tablespoon of the oil, and salt and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven until they begin to soften, about 20 minutes.
- In a pan, put the vegetables to the side and place the salmon in the centre. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the salmon in the oven until the mushrooms are tender, and the potatoes are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together the vinegar, mustard, honey, and parsley, the remaining two tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the potatoes and salmon before serving.
- You can add any kind of vegetables you prefer
- The dish can be served with white rice