Daily News Egypt

Zamalek deny Anderson double-signing claims - Daily News Egypt

Advertising Area




Advertising Area

Zamalek deny Anderson double-signing claims

CAIRO: Zamalek confirmed that their deal with Brazilian striker Anderson is valid, following claims from Kuwaiti side Nasr that he had already signed for them. Egyptian agent Mamdouh Al-Saati said on Tuesday that the 28-year-old forward is already under contract with Nasr, who are set to report the case to FIFA. The rumors about our …


CAIRO: Zamalek confirmed that their deal with Brazilian striker Anderson is valid, following claims from Kuwaiti side Nasr that he had already signed for them.

Egyptian agent Mamdouh Al-Saati said on Tuesday that the 28-year-old forward is already under contract with Nasr, who are set to report the case to FIFA.

The rumors about our contract with Anderson are completely untrue, Zamalek spokesman Sabri Serag told the club s official site.

His contract with us is valid. He hasn’t signed for Nasr as it was claimed.

Anderson signed a three-year deal with the White Knights on Sunday on a free transfer after his contract with Brazilian side Rio Branco had expired.

Topics: Visa

Advertising Area

https://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2009/07/08/zamalek-deny-anderson-double-signing-claims/
Breaking News

No current breaking news

Receive our daily newsletter
Subscribe