2 kg sweet potatoes –Ba-ta-ta
1 cup milk –la-ban
sugar (optional) –suk-kar
1 cup condensed cream –esh-ta
- Preparing the sweet potatoes:
- Clean the sweet potatoes very well with a brush.
- Heat oven to high temperature (220-240 C).
- Put the sweet potatoes in the oven until they soften. Alternatively, you can put them in a pan over heat to get the same result.
- Add the sugar to the milk and stir constantly until sugar dissolves completely.
- Peel the sweet potatoes.
- Squash them with a fork and add milk until mixture is smooth. Alternatively you can blend them in a blender to create a puree. Add more milk if mixture is too thick. Keep warm.
2- Assembling the dish:
- Arrange the mixture in a glass serving bowl and then pour the nuts over the sweet potato mixture.
- Cover all the sweet potatoes with the condensed cream and put in the oven on medium heat until the surface is golden.
- Serve hot.