Egyptian real estate developer Al Ahly Sabbour announced, on Wednesday, the launch of the second phase of its KEEVA project, its latest endeavour in Sixth of October City.
The project and its development is taking place in partnership with the New Urban Communities Authority (NUCA).
Spread across 144 feddans, KEEVA is expected for delivery by the end of 2023, and will see a total of EGP 5bn in investments.
The second phase has a total of 200 units, in addition to a commercial area and expected sales of EGP 1bn. The project’s first phase delivery is expected to take place during the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2023.
Ahmed Sabbour, CEO of Al Ahly Sabbour, said, “KEEVA features a design that combines classic and contemporary architecture, with the project consisting of multi-storied, low altitude buildings of a ground floor and two storeys, where all units have a front view.”
“Moreover, the efficient master plan is designed to employ a concept, called the ‘Biophillic Design’, where natural elements are in harmony with and integrated in buildings,” he added.
This is exhibited through large glass facades that invite sunlight and greenery from the outside in, providing a comfortable and serene environment. Moreover, 18% of the project’s area has been allocated to the footprint of buildings, while green spaces, gardens, water features, entertainment areas and roads take up 82%.
For his part, Emad George, Vice CEO of Al Ahly Sabbour said, “The second phase launch of KEEVA is right on schedule, according to a very detailed and well-rounded plan put by the company to ensure the project’s plan stays in harmony and on time.”
“We were able to finish the marketing for the first phase of KEEVA with sales of EGP 1.5bn, and phase II includes 200 units in addition to the commercial area, with expected sales of EGP 1bn,” he said, “We already invested EGP 600m on construction during 2021.”
KEEVA will be delivered over four phases, and offers a total of 1,138 units. Villas start at 260 sqm and 360 sqm, whilst townhouses stand between 225 sqm and 265 sqm.
Residence apartment sizes range between 120 sqm and 190 sqm. A total of 18% of the project’s total area is for construction, while the remaining 82% is dedicated to green open spaces, gardens, lakes, entertainment centres, and roads.