Twenty-five members of the Ultras Ahlawy had their detention further extended by the prosecution.
The defence requested that the accused be released during the hearing on Saturday, saying the accusations are falsified, according to state owned Al-Ahram.
The 25 members of the Ultras Ahlawy were detained earlier in October by the Al Nozha prosecution for 15 days pending investigations. They have been investigated on charges of attempted murder, provoking riots, thuggery, using fireworks, resisting authorities and vandalism of public installations.
The Ultras had gathered at Cairo International Airport to welcome the Al-Ahly handball team that was returning from Morocco following a tournament. The Ministry of Interior said at the time of the incident that the accused attempted to break into Arrival Hall 1 and they clashed with security forces that prevented them from entering. The ministry said that 11 policemen were injured as a result of the incident.
Around 1,000 protesters marched to the High Court last Saturday to demand the release of the detained Ultras Ahlawy members.