- 2 medium potatoes, cut into wedges – ba-ta-tas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil – zeit za-toon
- 1 teaspoon paprika – pa-pree-ka
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano – za’-tar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper – fel-fel es-wed
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper(optional) – bod-ret shat-ta
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon – er-fa
- oil cooking spray – spray zeit
- salt – malh
- Preheat the oven.
- Spread a sheet of aluminum foil on the bottom of a pan and spray with olive oil spray
- Sprinkle the cinnamon, cayenne pepper on the aluminum foil and set aside
- Cut the potatoes into large wedges and place in a bowl. Coat with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange the potato wedges in the pan and sprinkle with the paprika, oregano, and black pepper and cover the pan.
- Set the oven to medium heat and bake the potatoes for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Uncover the pan and bake for another 15 minutes or until the potatoes are brown.
- Serve with some garnish of tomatoes and green pepper.
You can use a blend of any herbs or spices you prefer.